Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is only open to participants who have completed the 5-day Change Your Mind – Online Intervention Study for Social Anxiety (hereinafter referred to as “Intervention”).
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. Each participant can only complete the Intervention once.
4. Each participant can refer at most 5 person and can only refer a person who has not completed the Intervention before. Successful referral occurs when a person referred completes the entire Intervention. Once the person referred completes the entire Intervention, both the referrer and the person referred will each have 1 additional entry in the Prize Draw.
5. Completing the Intervention on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw (“Prize Draw”) of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Prize Draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place in October 2019.
7. The winner will receive an Apple iPad, 32GB, wifi, silver.
8. The winner will be notified by email on or before 15 November 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the email within 14 calendar days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the researcher shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 calendar days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the researcher shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner directly from Apple by post. The researcher is not responsible for any delay or lost in delivery. A purchase receipt will be sent to the winner as proof of purchase of the iPad.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. The researcher retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The researcher accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The researcher further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
13. The researcher shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. The researcher reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the researcher in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.